June 16, 2008

#168 Bucket List

I haven't seen the movie yet but I thought it was appropriate that I made a bucket list since it is all the the new things I wish to do someday but probably won't be able to do in the scope of this project. In no particular order here is a list of things that I want to do before I die.

Go scuba diving.
Go on an African safari.
Take a cruise.
Write and illustrate a children's book. (and get it published)
See The Pyramids.
Hold a monkey.
Visit all 50 states.
Go whale watching.
See the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.
Go to the Superbowl.
Skydiving.
Visit all seven continents.
See a tornado (from a distance)
Be a guest at the White House.
Swim with dolphins.
Lunch with Neil Diamond. (I can't really explain this one)
Go to an Irish Pub in Ireland.
See the Great Wall of China.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have lunch with Neil Diamond, I want to go along, love, Mom.