May 20, 2008

#141 Thanks for the Memories

This one I have to preface by apologizing to great friend of mine. He knows who he is. We've had a lot of good times times together, especially in college as roommates for over four years. But the one thing he has forever scarred me with is incessantly playing certain songs over and over back in college. This was particularly hard to escape during the times we we lived in those 20' x 20'dorm rooms. So in his honor, I put together an iMix on iTunes called "Songs My College Roommate Has Ruined For Me". Here they are in no particular order:

Burn Down the Mission – Elton John
Tighten Up – Archie Bell & The Drells & The Drells
Moonshadow – Cat Stevens
Landslide – Fleetwood Mac
Monkey Man – The Rolling Stones
Both Sides Now – Judy Collins
Three Babies – Sinead O'Connor
2000 Light Years from Home – The Rolling Stones
Brandy (You're a Fine Girl) – Looking Glass
Le Freak – Chic
Moonlight Mile – The Rolling Stones
I Can See Clearly Now – Johnny Nash
Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
Tusk – Fleetwood Mac

1 comment:

allhotchix said...

what eclectic taste..I'll bet he is also quite handsome.