April 11, 2008

#102 What A Cream Puff

In an effort to get a ride on a Zamboni (that giant ice resurfacing machine you see at ice arenas) I called the office of the Milwaukee Admirals hockey team. Unfortunately, they didn't have a spot for me. But I was offered something equally as cool and I took part in a cream puff eating contest during the Admirals last home game. Eating one of these famous Wisconsin State Fair cream puffs in less than 30 seconds in front of a crowd of over 8,000 people was definitely out of my comfort zone. My kids thought it was pretty cool to see dad on the jumbotron and I had an awesome time, despite coming in second to that big guy next to me, I think he won four tickets to see REO Speedwagon.



A big thanks to Tim Van Wagoner at the Milwaukee Admirals for helping me out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they really should have weight classes for that!
so they actually let people ride the zamboni? is there like a waiting list or something?